Jair Bolsonaro
What I expect from your term is
Cheaper gasoline
I remember when the liter
Was R$2,50
You don't even have to go back 50 years for that
Or better yet, electric cars
And stations for them in every city
Less tolls
The other day I went to Arraial do Cabo
I paid about R$140
And the road was full of potholes anyway
But better public transportation
in the whole country would be good too
Quality public service
With competent people,
That's not just about
A favor for who's at the job
Including
At the ministries
Jair Bolsonaro
I didn't vote for you
But I want a few things
Your voters want too
And the duty of an elected president
Is to serve all citizens
I want Haddad voters
To stop saying 'I told you so'
Throwing blame only brings fights
Or shame, and no one learns
The people will solve many problems
Together, from the bottom up
I want to look at the police officer
Without fear of either of us dying
Death is bad for anyone
Officers have friends and family, too
That's why I want you to leave
The Disarmament Act alone
Many officers
Lost their child by accident
When the child found the gun
Without knowing what it was
Let's not do that
To any more family
I want to walk on the streets
Without worrying
But not at any cost
Stray bullets happen
Found bullets
Too
In many places
We see these civilians who walk in shooting
It's the prejudice who brings guns
And it's decent people who die
Like
Marielle
Decent people could have guns
In many places it's easy
But truly decent civilians don't want guns
And no one can force them about that
Guns increase anxiety and stress
And leave everyone sick
And if
"Violence is fought with violence"
What will we do
About assaulters of LGBT people?
I just want people
To be free to love
What about those huge farms?
They will become private kingdoms
But if there's no nature
Everything will go wrong
Many places in Brazil
Already have little water
I want to look after Amazon
Just like how we watch Trump
The world is now watching
What we will do
Two years later, Trump is in trouble
We don't need to repeat those mistakes, or Brexit's
I want politics
That's about projects
Not about candidates and common people
Competing to see who swears more
I want to really know
What's happening in Brasília, and the rest too
I want less taxes
And that the cashier at the supermarket
Tells me how much taxes I paid
At the time of purchase
So I know how much to expect
Back from the government
I want a better economy
The "oh poor me" policies can actually end
As long as everyone has money
To no longer need them
Everyone having money
Is the only way of knowing the crisis is over
The economy has to improve
But not for the already rich, or foreign
Instead, for the street, the community
To go the mall, or Disney
In my city there are people who can't
Afford the bus to the mall
I want journalists and teachers
Working well, and free
Without no one pissing them off
Who likes to be pissed off?
"School without political party"
Is dictatorship
If social security is to be changed
So be it
But without shortchanging
The millions of retired
Retired people already worked a lot
They deserve rest and dignity
I want people
To look at those next to them
Without wondering
If the votes were different
No one is anyone's enemy
We just want to live here
I want all the people respected,
When Dilma
Didn't control anything
She was removed from office
If you displease your voters
You'll be removed from office
I want you to respect
The law
Instead of changing it
To make it more convenient
Changing the terrorism laws
Is dictatorship
You promised to fight sorruption
But wants to fight the streets
The people is not corrupt
The people suffers with corruption
MST and MTST
Suffered a lot with corruption
I want Lava Jato
To spread across the country
And all criminal judges
Instead of just in Curitiba
And I don't want corruption in your office
As you promised
I want more appointments available
At public clinics
And public intensive care units
Working a lot better
I could speak
Until tomorrow
Anyway
Jair Bolsonaro
What I expect from your term
Is
More love
Please
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário